Dear Holy Angels Families
Holy Angels School is excited to share two financial assistance programs available at our school.
- New Enrollment Initiative (NEI):
This program aims at boosting enrollment with new students and is available to qualified applicants through the Catholic Education Foundation (CEF). If you meet the following required qualifications:
- Student must have a registration date after 7/1/21.
- Student can be in grades P/TK through 8th.
- Student cannot have been enrolled in an LA Archdiocese Catholic School during the Spring Semester of the 20-21 School Year. If students were previously enrolled in a Catholic School, they should be at least 1 semester removed from the LA Catholic School system. Exceptions can be made if a student was previously at another Catholic school that is not within a 20-mile radius of your school or if their previous catholic school has been closed.
- Schools are discouraged from providing additional financial aid beyond the CEF Shea Tuition Award. (Parish & Sibling Discounts are acceptable). However, if additional aid is necessary, schools are asked to be conservative with their internal allocations.
- Student's family income must not exceed the FY22 NEI Shea Tuition Award (STA) Income Eligibility Guidelines.
please contact the Accounts Manager at [email protected] to learn more about the process and submit an application. The awards will be tiered specifically for our school and are renewable each year as long as the applicant re-applies and qualifies. Awards will be re-adjusted each year to account for Tuition increases at our school.
- Holy Angels Elementary School Financial Aid
Now through Easter break, you may apply for tuition assistance funded by Holy Angels Elementary School online through FACTs website. Steps to apply online:
- Sign into Facts Tuition Assistance Application or Choose "Create a username and password"
- Click on the Start Application link
- Select the appropriate school year
- Complete the steps as prompted and submit all required documentation
Please keep in mind that funds are limited and will be awarded under the following guidelines to maintain fairness and confidentiality:
- Applications are complete and all supporting documentation submitted
- Families that receive tuition assistance must stay current on payments to maintain assistance
- Tuition assistance awards are confidential - Awards can be revoked if information is shared
Holy Angels Elementary School Awards will be communicated in early May.
For additional assistance, please contact the Account Manager at [email protected] .