What is going on in the Resource Room?
Teacher: Mrs. Nixon
The function of the resource program is to accommodate the needs of the individual learner.
In conjunction with the classroom teachers our resource program works to create the optimum learning environment for all students.
In the resource room:
- Students can take tests in a stress free environment.
- Students have the opportunity to get “one to one” instruction
- Small group instruction takes place.
- Special projects are created.
- IEP adjustments are met to the best of our ability.
- Students in grades K to 8th grade are learning and growing.
- All subjects are reinforced..
This unique program is ever changing and we feel the best is yet to come!