Students at Holy Angels School have many opportunities for involvement:
- Catholic Youth Organization inter-school athletics (Football, Softball, Basketball, Volleyball, Track) – students in grades 5th – 8th form teams that play against Catholic Elementary Schools in our Archdiocese.
- Intramural program (Basketball) – students in 4th – 8th grades participate in a learning and practice basketball clinic at the school.
- Student Council – Students in 6th – 8th grade are elected by their peers to hold council positions in a government style program.
- Academic Decathlon – Students in 6th – 8th grade try out and are selected to participate in the decathlon team that competes in the annual Catholic elementary Archdiocese of Los Angeles Academic Decathlon.
- California Junior Scholarship Federation – students in 7th and 8th grades qualify to join this organization through good citizenship and qualifying grades.
- Yearbook – students volunteer to work with the Yearbook Moderators to create an annual school yearbook.
- Access to parish-sponsored activities including: Altar Servers, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts
- Drama Club- students audition and perform in fall and spring school productions produced by drama teachers.
- May Crowning – 8th grade students may be chosen to crown Mary and be part of the May Crowning.
- Golf – Students may participate in CYO golf tournaments.
- Choir – performs at school functions and practices during Music class
- Scouts – offered through the Parish, many of our children participate in Boy and Girl Scouts.