Daycare Rules and Contract
- All Daycare students are to report directly to the Daycare room upon the dismissal of school.
- Students need to stay with the Daycare group and area they are assigned to at all times.
- There will be a homework time set aside for grades 2 through 8. This will be a quiet time for students to do their homework for the following day. If they finish their assignments ahead of the designated time, they will have time for silent reading. Be sure they have a reading book with them.
- School rules apply to the Daycare setting. Students are expected to treat each other with respect and courtesy. There will be no fighting, use of bad language, chewing gum or disrespect for any adult or fellow students allowed.
If any of the rules are broken the following consequences will be enforced:
- For the first offense the student will receive a verbal warning and parent will be informed.
- For the second offense the student will be required to write a 250-word essay and must be signed by the parent. The essay will describe what happened and how the student could have dealt with it differently. The parent will be verbally informed. The essay will be due the following day.
- For the third offense a conference will be scheduled with the student, parent and principal.
- After the third offense and at the recommendation of the Daycare Supervisor, the principal may request a family leave the program and find alternative care.
The following personal items are not allowed in daycare: toys, games, pogs, magazines, roller blades, computer games, and electronic equipment (i.e. Walkmans, boom boxes, gameboy type games, etc.) We have purchased enough games and equipment to keep the students very busy during their time in daycare. It would be a shame for a personal item to be lost, broken or stolen.
Please download the Contract below, sign and return to Daycare
Please Fill Out “Daycare Registration” Form
Daycare Registration Form 2011-2012